Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Count Down

20 more days and we will be in Ecuador.

We've sublet our apartment and are getting last minute things taken care of.

I've been having a difficult time focusing on my art work and think it's due to going away soon. I have plenty of time to take care of things but my mind keeps wondering and I haven't felt like being in the studio, which is unusual. But I need to buckle down and do some work before I go. There's another hummingbird painting I want to do and finish my "Links" piece of North America, it would be great to complete these before I leave.
It will be interesting to see how this trip influences my art work.
One goal when I am there is to do one painting a day. It might be to much but that will be the goal.

So 20 more days of the see saw.... everyday ho hum / oh my gosh I'm going to Ecuador!

No comments:

Post a Comment