Monday, August 22, 2011

Owls and Aliens

New crochet projects.
Love doing these cute little Aliens and playing with color and button combos.
My friend Jessica was in town (had a great time, she stayed at Casa de Soto B&B) and took the 3 aliens as a baby gift for her friends baby. - ooh boohoo now I have to make more :)



Am also working on these Owls.

 Love the little butt.
 Little creepy in maroon and because of the different yarn it changed the proportions. 
Don't really like it.
 Need to add feet.
I like the brown (soooo 70's) and lavender one. I want to make a bunch in different colors but keep the face yarn the same on all and the feet yarn the same on all.
 A group of owls is called a parliament. 
hehe they make me happy. I can just envision a whole bunch of them sitting on a shelf.

1 comment: