Friday, March 27, 2009

History of Ecuador

I thought of writing a paragraph about the history of Ecuador and Quito (the capitol) where we will be staying but instead here is the link to wikipedia's history of it :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecuador
I'm sure it will be more informative then what I could write.

In the mean time we still don't have a date for when we go. Most likely the 2nd week in June. Still don't know where we are staying but we've looked at a couple of sites and can get a fully furnished 3 bedroom with everything included for around $500 a month (we might not come back).
I go from forgetting that we are going - to giggling and squealing to myself that we are going to Ecuador for a few months. It's pretty freakin' exciting.

I have been listening to my language tapes, of course not as much as I should be. And will definitely take classes when I'm there.
I almost have all my vaccinations.
I'm still figuring out what art supplies to bring. But definitely my camera and I'm going to get a zoom lens for the trip (when I get my tax return). So I can take pictures of all those fabulous hummingbirds.
eeehhh ...... hehehehe!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment