Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just found out

So..... Daniel found out Friday that he got the MAP fellowship. Which means we will be going to Ecuador for 12 weeks, maybe more this summer. We are both pretty excited!
He'll be working on bringing sustainable energy to rural communities. I'll be checking the country out, creating art, learning Spanish and who knows what else.
I thought starting a blog would be a good way to communicate with everyone while we are away.
So here it is.
We are not sure of all the details yet but we will be leaving around June.
I don't know how much writing I will do until I get there but I got excited and thought I'd get a blog site now.

alissa

2 comments:

  1. Part of me is thrilled for you and can't wait to share your experiences. The other part is frightened. Promise that you'll be careful and not completely trusting of an often uncaring humanity. Mom and I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete