Monday, August 24, 2009

Same


August 17th & 18th - Bus to San Lorenzo, new bus to Esmaralda, new bus to Same, and the only reason why I got off at the right spot was because a nice Ecuadorian knew I had no idea where I was going.
So I get off the bus and head down a dirt road to end up facing the beach. There was a restuarant that also had rooms so I got a room that was on the second level of the hostel building with the window and balcony looking out onto the beach.
After a late lunch I sat in my hammock watching the surf and took a snooze. Some how bus rides are tiring.
An early night and I was refreshed for a day where I walked out my front door took a stroll down the beach, had some breakfast and sat at the beach, reading, swimming in the warm water with mellow waves all day. Bliss.
I only spent a day and a half here but I could have stayed longer. The clean white sand, friendly people, warm water.
AAAAAHHHHHH! the beach.
But I had more places to go and a few were more beach towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment